FUSION BOUTIQUE

Fusion Boutique is a women's clothing store that retails Canadian Designers. We are committed to supporting independent fashion and a unique shopping experience.

SUMMER SALE!!

Fusion Boutique is have a sale!!
40% OFF 40% OFF 40% OFF 40% OFFALL CLOTHING AND ACCESSORIES

Thursday, October 05, 2006

New Fall Arrivals from DACE

I have just recieved my new fall arrivals from Dace. I have been really looking forward to this shipment. This box of goodies was filled with some great pants and shirts.

















This is the Maud Top by Dace Designs. It is a fitted cott
on top that looks wonderful on. It comes with a detachable ribbon that can create an empire waist. This top can be worn dressed up or down. It looks great with jeans or pair it with some dress pants. The picture on the left shows the top with the ribbon and on the right without the ribbon.

The Maud Top also comes in this teal colour. It is a great colour to bring out those blue eyes and looks great with dark jeans. I love this new top!








2 comments:

Dr. Melissa West said...

These are really pretty - kind of like the black one that I am definitely going to get for my defense.

fusion boutique said...

This top is great for smaller chested people ... I am going to bring one along as I think you will appreciate a try on but it is a bit pricey!