FUSION BOUTIQUE

Fusion Boutique is a women's clothing store that retails Canadian Designers. We are committed to supporting independent fashion and a unique shopping experience.

SUMMER SALE!!

Fusion Boutique is have a sale!!
40% OFF 40% OFF 40% OFF 40% OFFALL CLOTHING AND ACCESSORIES

Friday, October 13, 2006

Kity Sweaters Just In Time for the Snow!!

Fusion Boutique has just recieved the "Tracey" sweater by Kity Clothing. These are a turtle neck tunic style sweater that is perfect for this colder weather we have been having these past two days. I am still in shock with the onset of this early winter. But now I am excited as I get to bring out all my cute new winter clothing to wear. Nothing like a season change to liven up your wardrobe!

This picture here shows the sweater on its own. The tunic style allows you to have the versitility of a dress or long sweater. It is made of an acrylic/wool material so very warm for those long winter days we have coming up. There is a wide waist band on the bottom with a small fish charm detailing on the left side. This sweater fits like a glove so you don't have to sacrafice sexy in the winter. Also keep in mind the "big belt" from glyphiks would look great with this sweater.






This second picture shows the sweater paired with my favourite jeans in the store by Dace Designs. This is just a very casual yet sleek outfit perfect for those winter weekends. The jeans I haven't spoken enough about. They are a great dark stretch denim. They are a wide legged design and look amazing with heels. They are my new favourite jean, in fact this is my new favourite outfit!! The sweater also comes in a chocolate colour. Think how cute this will be paired with your skinny jeans and boots!!
















I hope everyone enjoys "Friday the 13th" on a side note Van Gogh's Ear Third Floor will be featuring Kamikazee and Marty McFly for your listening pleasure. I will be there serving out the drinks!!


Fusion Boutique
===============
75 Macdonell St.
Guelph, ON
===============
baselinefusion@gmail.com
519.767.0012


2 comments:

Dr. Melissa West said...

I really like this sweater. I think it will look great with skinny jeans as well.

fusion boutique said...

I wore this sweater yesterday and it kept me so warm. I have a feeling I will get a lot of use out of it this winter. Especially with how early it has come this year.