FUSION BOUTIQUE

Fusion Boutique is a women's clothing store that retails Canadian Designers. We are committed to supporting independent fashion and a unique shopping experience.

SUMMER SALE!!

Fusion Boutique is have a sale!!
40% OFF 40% OFF 40% OFF 40% OFFALL CLOTHING AND ACCESSORIES

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Dace and House of Spy Arrivals

Fusion Boutique is pleased to add the Florence Top by Dace. This shirt is great for all those office christmas parties or just to wear with a pair of jeans. I have been looking forward to this top since I viewed it months ago. It is a fitted top that accents all the right areas. There is a tie that come with it that you can wear with or without. Or as I sometimes do, wear it as a ribbon in your hair!

As seen here in the picture this is a full button down shirt with a madarian collar. There are oversized cuffs with a three button detailing that add some flair to the arm. Also the shoulders have a slight puff to them. This shirt is a great staple wardrobe add to any closet.













Also in this week is the new House of Spy Swoon top. This top is a 1/4 length sleeve sweater with silk accents. It is a v-neck cotton sweater with 1/4 lenght rouched sleeves. It also comes in black but I wanted to feature the plum today as I love this
outfit. Featured here is the Sailor Pant by BodyBag. This is a great cotton/spandex pant. The fit is excellent.



















Also just a reminder to sign up for Fusion Boutique's Newsletter by emailing baselinefusion@gmail.com. This will let you know of exclusive sales going on in the store also be ther first to know of all of Fusion Boutique's New Arrivals. Also email me with any questions or comments. And don't forget about the "Shop On Your Own Time" feature here at Baseline Fusion. You can call 519.767.0012 or email me at baselinefusion@gmail.com to book a private shopping experience. Bring some friends make it a party. There is no pressure to buy and you can use all forms of payment, debit, visa, cash.

Fusion Boutique
===============
75 Macdonell St
Guelph, ON
===============
519.767.0012
baselinefusion@gmail.com

1 comment:

Dr. Melissa West said...

I really like that purple top. I love colour, and purple is one of my favourites so I think this top is great.

The black one is beautiful. It reminds me a lot of the one that I bought. Very similar.