FUSION BOUTIQUE

Fusion Boutique is a women's clothing store that retails Canadian Designers. We are committed to supporting independent fashion and a unique shopping experience.

SUMMER SALE!!

Fusion Boutique is have a sale!!
40% OFF 40% OFF 40% OFF 40% OFFALL CLOTHING AND ACCESSORIES

Thursday, October 05, 2006

New Pants by DACE

I have also recieved some great pants by DACE. They are a simple sleek design. They come in a cotton and stretch denim material. They fit great and offer a great alrenative to your basic denim out there.

This is the pant in the denim material. This is a straight leg fit so there is a flare on the bottom. These jeans look great with heels! I tried them on and kept the today I couldn't resist they looked so good on.
















This is the black material. It fits the same as the denim.

1 comment:

Dr. Melissa West said...

I think I still like the house of spy pants better... but maybe these look better on?