FUSION BOUTIQUE

Fusion Boutique is a women's clothing store that retails Canadian Designers. We are committed to supporting independent fashion and a unique shopping experience.

SUMMER SALE!!

Fusion Boutique is have a sale!!
40% OFF 40% OFF 40% OFF 40% OFFALL CLOTHING AND ACCESSORIES

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Exclusive Sale 15% off All House of Spy Clothing at Fusion Boutique

Fusion Boutique is featuring the designer House of Spy for your shopping pleasure for the next two weeks. And to sweeten the deal we are making all House of Spy clothing in the store 15% off!

For two weeks starting Friday September 29 up to and including Friday October 13th all House of Spy clothing in Fusion Boutique will be 15% off.

That means all pants, shirts, capris ... anything with a House of Spy tag on it is on Sale! To check out the House of Spy gear at Fusion Boutique visit my website http://fusionboutique.blogspot.com/ or my MSN space http://fusionboutique.spaces.live.com/

This is an exclusive email sale so say "House of Spy promo" when you check out or print out this email to recieve the discount.

You can also book an appointment for this sale. Call Baseline Fusion at 519.767.0012 or email baselinefusion@gmail.com to book an after hours appointment that is convenient for you. I can accept all forms of payment for the sale and the after hours appointments; credit cards, debit and cash.

So take advantage of this sale in the next two weeks to get your favourite House of Spy clothing of the season.

.I hope to see you shopping soon!


Fusion Boutique
75 Macdonell St.
Guelph, ON
519.767.0012
------------------------
MSN SPACE
http://fusionboutique.spaces.live.com/
BLOG SPACE
http://fusionboutique.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Dr. Melissa West said...

Jewell,

Can you bring some clothes with you next weekend? I'll talk with you during the week... but I'd love to buy a few pieces from you next weekend.

thanks,

Melissa
xo

fusion boutique said...

No problem melissa just let me know and we can work something out. We are going early to dad's as I have to work at 7 that night ... !

Dr. Melissa West said...

OK, we will try to get there earlier rather than later, what time will you ve leaving?

I'm missing fusion boutique posts over the last few days! How will I know what I want you to bring if I don't get my daily dose of fashion?

fusion boutique said...

Hey Melissa
Sorry I have been exhausted from the bar also I am waiting to get my shipment in either today or tomorrow from Dace ... then there will be a lot more posts!! We will be leaving here at 11am on Sunday to get to dads around noon.