FUSION BOUTIQUE

Fusion Boutique is a women's clothing store that retails Canadian Designers. We are committed to supporting independent fashion and a unique shopping experience.

SUMMER SALE!!

Fusion Boutique is have a sale!!
40% OFF 40% OFF 40% OFF 40% OFFALL CLOTHING AND ACCESSORIES

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Ahoy Matey!!

Sailor skirts are in !! These are the greatest mini skirts I have in the store. They are made of a cotton spandex material which makes for a very flattering fit.
The six button sailor style is very popular this season. I had a pant in the store and sold out quickly. This skirt would look great with a pair of flat suede boots or you could dress it up with heels.





















This next top is from Orb. It is a great staple to your wardrobe with a bit of flair. The neck line is very flattering. It is a cotton/spandex material. There is the orb logo detailing along the left shoulder and on the right sleeve in contrasting green colour.

















This next item is for all you ladies out there that have too much "stuff", that you must carry with you at all times. Now I am not a big purse fan, I feel that is why I have a boyfriend, but I must say I am really liking this new accessory just added to Fusion Boutique. It is an over sized clutch designed by Orb. This is a cute purse that will fit all of your "stuff" and still look like a purse. It fits comfortably just under your arm. A great addition to my growing accessory line!

3 comments:

Dr. Melissa West said...

Tim will take one of each colour - in the skirt of course. I then will have to wear them.

Dr. Melissa West said...

I needed a one of your cute touques today. It is cold outside.

fusion boutique said...

Hey Melissa
You *totally* have to have this skirt. I am keeping one it is awesome and fits great! Tim will love it I am sure ... so when are you coming down to Guelph ... pick a Sunday and I we will set it up!!