FUSION BOUTIQUE

Fusion Boutique is a women's clothing store that retails Canadian Designers. We are committed to supporting independent fashion and a unique shopping experience.

SUMMER SALE!!

Fusion Boutique is have a sale!!
40% OFF 40% OFF 40% OFF 40% OFFALL CLOTHING AND ACCESSORIES

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Some Great Winter Outfits ...

Today we have some great new outfits to showcase for your viewing pleasure. I have included some great pieces that are very popular in the store this year. I also wanted to take this opportunity to remind you of the "Shop On Your Own Time" feature at Fusion Boutique. Just call (519.767.0012) or email baselinefusion@gmail.com ask for Jewell to book your own private after hours shopping experience. All forms of payment are accepted and there is no pressure to buy. I just ask that you book your appointment 24hrs in advance. Now onto fashion ...

Time for the office? This first outfit just screams young professional. The shirt is designed by House of Spy. It is a boatneck, 1/4 length sleeve sweater. It has a very flattering fit and is also comfortable. The pants are also designed by House of Spy. These are the "Rockette" pant and they are my best seller here in the store. I have only a few left this year! They come in a brown colour as shown here and black. I also have limited sizes left in the pinstripe material in brown and black. Below is a close up of the sweater. This sweater comes in a black and chocolate brown colour.














The next shirt is one of my favourites and best sellers here at Fusion Boutique. It is the Florence Top by Dace paired with the "sash" by Greenbaum. This shirt can be worn many different ways. It is a full button down shirt with long sleeves. As shown here in the picture I have cuffed the sleeves up. The madarian collar give it a great asian feel. The sleeves also have a slight puff to them. This shirt comes with its own detachable black ribbon in the same material. As seen below I have reversed the belt to give this outfit different look. Also it gives you a better view of the collar.



















The next piece for your viewing pleasure is a sweatshirt designed by Orb. This is a great zip up that I am sure you will wear alot. There is a wide waist band that allows for a flattering fit. Another great detail of this sweatshirt is the velvet trimming along the sleeves. The pants shown in the picture is the "Rockette" pant by House of Spy.




















Also Fusion Boutique is pleased to be a part of G2 Salons 3 year anniversary. There will be six models showcasing fashion from Fusion Boutique and their hair done by the talented stylists at G2 Salon. The party is on Saturday November 11th at G2 Salon (87 Macdonnell St), it starts at 8pm - 11pm. It is a free party open to everyone.

Fusion Boutique
===============
75 Macdonell St
Guelph, ON
===============
519.767.0012
baselinefusion@gmail.com

3 comments:

Dr. Melissa West said...

Good to see you posting again Jewell. I love the outfits. Can't wait to pair my sash with my black blouse. I really like the sweater, and the orb sweatshirt. I wear my orb sweatshirts non-stop. Definitely great everyday wear for a stay at home mom by day.

fusion boutique said...

Thanks Melissa
It feels good to be back. I am glad you are getting a lot of use out of the sweatshirts. Orb is great for the everyday wear...

wholesale clothing said...

Wow! I love this winter outfits, it looks cool and fabulous. And I think comfortable to wear. I will refer this to my friend. Thank you and keep posting.


Michelle