FUSION BOUTIQUE

Fusion Boutique is a women's clothing store that retails Canadian Designers. We are committed to supporting independent fashion and a unique shopping experience.

SUMMER SALE!!

Fusion Boutique is have a sale!!
40% OFF 40% OFF 40% OFF 40% OFFALL CLOTHING AND ACCESSORIES

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

New ORB Arrivals!!

Christmas came early today at Fusion Boutique. I have recieved my holiday shipment from Orb and I am so happy with it. There are many great goodies I have to show you today,

I am going to start with my favourite new arrival the "Zodiac" by Orb. This is a acrylic/wool/spandex blend sweater that is so soft! It is a deep V-neck for a flattering fit. This sweater also comes with a tie around the waist in the same material. This is a must for the holiday season. You can dress this up with a chunky necklace or pair it with your favourite scarf. The picture below is the sweater with the tie.



















This sweater also comes in a green colour. Oh my god I am having a fashion dilema, green or red?? I love them both. Is it wrong to want both?

































This is my second favourite New Arrival here at Fusion Boutique. And when I say favourite I mean lastest edition to my closet! This is a fleece line cotton zip up sweater. It is so warm that you would only need this sweater and a vest this winter. And yes I do have some great vests from Orb in the store. It zips up high on your neck for extra warmth. No need for a scarf with this jacket on. I love it because it provides the warmth of winter clothing while still creating a fitted look.
It also comes in this great green colour.



















This is the back of the sweater displaying the logo decal on the side. The black colour also has this logo insignia. You also get a good look of the oversized hood. Wonderful sweater I think I am in love!













Orb you must be tired ... because you have been running through my mind ALL day!! This is yet another great sweater from Orb. The R&R is made of an unique cotton/spandex blend that is so soft to the touch. It fits like a dream. Anytime I have this sweater in the store it goes fast. There is gathers on the chest for a more "flattering" fit.







Hurry in to Fusion Boutique to check out all of these great new arrivals from Orb. I am busy making sure they are all up on the rack today!

Fusion Boutique
============
75 Macdonell St
Guelph, ON
============
519.767.0012
baselinefusion@gmail.com

No comments: