FUSION BOUTIQUE

Fusion Boutique is a women's clothing store that retails Canadian Designers. We are committed to supporting independent fashion and a unique shopping experience.

SUMMER SALE!!

Fusion Boutique is have a sale!!
40% OFF 40% OFF 40% OFF 40% OFFALL CLOTHING AND ACCESSORIES

Friday, November 17, 2006

Blogger Brunch Update

Last week I posted the Blogger Brunch in Toronto. Basically it is fashion minded people getting together sharing ideas and having some fun! There is a slight revision with time, it has been pushed back from 11 am to 11:30 am. I have put the details below from www.finalfashion.ca.

Also I just wanted to say thank you to Danielle (www.finalfashion.ca) the organizer of this brunch. I think it is wonderful that you are putting in the time to link all fashion "bloggers" together. I hope I can make the next brunch. And I wish you much success with this brunch and look forward to hearing how it went.

Details Below;

"I’ve called the Drake and reserved - so everyone RSVP if possible, of course you’re welcome to just show up even if you don’t, but if you RSVP I can throw you a link you ahead of time.

Oh, and feel free to invite your readers and other local fashion bloggers that I might not know about.

Good thing I called, because I found out the room does not open until 11:30 am.

TFBB is now at 11:30 on Sunday the 19th at the Drake

Come and bask in geek chique with I want - I got, the the fashionable femmes and hommes from torontostreetfashion.com, Carolyn Rohaly from the Toronto Fashion Incubator, sharp, sassy lip from hipster musings, and salty quips from fashion verbatim. This is going to be the best TFBB yet!

Oh, and I’ll be there =)" (www.finalfashion.ca)

Fusion Boutique
============
75 Macdonell St
Guleph, ON
============
519.767.0012
baselinefusion@gmail.com

No comments: