FUSION BOUTIQUE

Fusion Boutique is a women's clothing store that retails Canadian Designers. We are committed to supporting independent fashion and a unique shopping experience.

SUMMER SALE!!

Fusion Boutique is have a sale!!
40% OFF 40% OFF 40% OFF 40% OFFALL CLOTHING AND ACCESSORIES

Thursday, November 16, 2006

New KITY and DACE Arrivals

Fusion Boutique has been receiving boxes all week for the final holiday shipments. We have lots of great new styles up on the racks just in time for Christmas shopping. Although I feel this rain should be snow I am still in the Christmas Spirit.

Don't forget about the "Shop On Your Own Time" feature here at Fusion Boutique for the holiday shopping coming up. We want to take the stress and crowds out of your holiday shopping, more importantly we want you to have fun. Just call (519.767.0012 ask for Jewell or email baselinefusion@gmail.com) to book a private, after hours shopping experience. Bring some friends or just yourself with no pressure to buy and all forms of payment will be accepted, credit card, debit, and cash.

Now onto the new arrivals!!

I am going to start today with my absolute favourite. This dress is gorgeous! If you want a "little black dress" that will turn ALL heads I have it here in the store. It is designed by Dace. This dress is 100% silk with a gorgeous print inlay. There is an Asian inspired collar with a deep V neck. A flattering empire waist can be accentuated anyway you would like with the ribbon tie ups. The sleeves are 1/4 length. Even the inside slip is a gorgeous teal colour. I think I found my Christmas dress! Below is a close up of the top and the material. I also accessorized it with the Greenbaum Belt for an even more elegant look.






















Kity has also been added to the racks with a great skirt and pair of pants.

This is an amazing Pencil Skirt designed by Kity. It fits very well on anyone and can be worn day to night! It falls just above or below your knee depending on how long your legs are!! This is a cotton/spandex material so very forgiving to all your curves. A great staple add to your wardrobe.









Also up on the racks this week is this great pant designed by Kity. This is a straight leg pant with a slight flair on the bottom. The colour is a deep chocolate. Again the cotton/spandex material adds for a very flattering fit that hugs all the right curves.













Fusion Boutique is full of great new stock come in and check it out we know that you will find at least ten things you love!!

Fusion Boutique
============
75 Macdonell St
Guelph, ON
============
519.767.0012
baselinefusion@gmail.com

2 comments:

Dr. Melissa West said...

This dress is gorgeous! Can we have the same Christmas dress?

I'm loving all the new gear. I am going to have to stop by and put together my Christmas wish list when I am in Guelph! Love all the new orb sweat shirts... I live in these!

fusion boutique said...

I don't mind if we have the same dress it will be like when we were little! This dress is a bit more than the other one you like. OH MY GOD I am so in love with all the new gear I got. I have worn the one zip up everday since I got it (as a jacket) And I am wearing the vneck today love it!!