FUSION BOUTIQUE

Fusion Boutique is a women's clothing store that retails Canadian Designers. We are committed to supporting independent fashion and a unique shopping experience.

SUMMER SALE!!

Fusion Boutique is have a sale!!
40% OFF 40% OFF 40% OFF 40% OFFALL CLOTHING AND ACCESSORIES

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Great Sale Weekend!! Time for Fall Shopping!!


My sale was a complete success thanks to all who supported Fusion Boutique. A new week means new fall arrivals going up on the shelf. I have been getting many new fall arrivals from Orb and Dace. I expect a box from Kity this week as well! Fall is all about the comfortable and warm. Thanks to Orb Clothing there are some great comfy pants that fleeced lined and many great warm and fuzzy sweaters.


This new sweatear is by Orb Clothing it is the best fit I have ever seen on a cardigan. It is short in the front and wraps around the back as you can see in the picture. I also have it in a green and white material as seen below.















Another great addition to Fusion Boutique is the new Orb Tunics. They are very affordable and look great layered with a tank underneath. I also recieved some great Orb double lined Motorcycle style jackets. These are a must for Fall they are very warm and have a side zip entry.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks great Jewell. I like the green sweater. I think I am going to want one of those bags for the fall too!

fusion boutique said...

I know they are amazing very soft totally my favourite right now. The bag is also great. Let me know what is up for next weekend and maybe I can bring a delivery with me ... !