FUSION BOUTIQUE

Fusion Boutique is a women's clothing store that retails Canadian Designers. We are committed to supporting independent fashion and a unique shopping experience.

SUMMER SALE!!

Fusion Boutique is have a sale!!
40% OFF 40% OFF 40% OFF 40% OFFALL CLOTHING AND ACCESSORIES

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Even more new arrivals ...

Bohemian Chic is what I like to call this little number. The skirt is from Kity Clothing. It is very flowing with many great accents on it. I paired it up with a tube tunic from Dace Clothing. This outfit would look great with a pair of black boots or just plain flip flops.




















This next outfit is a great dress up with a bit of flare kind of outfit. The top is from Dace Clothing. It is made of a thin cotton material. The mandarian collar, cuffs and keyhole on the chest are all lined with silk. It also comes with a thin silk belt that you can tie any way you please or choose to not wear it at all. I have paired it with my favourite pants in the store from House of Spy. These are pinstripe pants that are amazing on. And yes this does mean that House of Spy has redone these pants for Fall 2006!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want the whole outfit. It is absolutley stunning!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the Mandarin-collared shirt. Very chic but unlike anything you'd see on anyone else.

Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the Mandarin-collared shirt. Very chic but unlike anything you'd see on anyone else.

Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jewell

Can you bring me one of the orb bags when you come on Sunday? The army green one? I would like to change my purse for the fall and this seems like a great casual one that I can carry around with Trinity and to yoga classes etc.

Also can't wait to tell you all about my e-mail newsletter campaign, I think it would be a great addition to your store promotion too!

I missed your postings yesterday ;-( I am really addicted to my daily dose of fashion. Hope you post today!

Love, Melissa

fusion boutique said...

Thanks so much alisa. Thought you might like it!

CaliforniaStyle said...

That's a really cute top!!! =)

fusion boutique said...

Thanks Californiastyle!! Everyone is really liking this top. It looks great on as well. Thanks for visiting my blog!