FUSION BOUTIQUE

Fusion Boutique is a women's clothing store that retails Canadian Designers. We are committed to supporting independent fashion and a unique shopping experience.

SUMMER SALE!!

Fusion Boutique is have a sale!!
40% OFF 40% OFF 40% OFF 40% OFFALL CLOTHING AND ACCESSORIES

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Fall Arrivals Begin ...

I know in this heat that nobody is thinking about the wonderful sweaters and jeans of Fall. But as the boxes are arriving at the store I am forced to think ahead. Fall is my favourite season so naturally Fall/Winter is my favourite fashion. So far I have recieved some very cute sweaters from Orb Clothing and my favourite a very "victorian" esq top from Dace Designs.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

AAAAhhhhhh! I love the top! I want it for my defense! I can't wait to see your fall stuff. I'm so excited. Jewell your blog is looking gorgeous!

fusion boutique said...

You are my #1 cheerleader. The top is great very dressy yet casual with a pair of jeans and some cute shoes! Did you work out the email thing?

Anonymous said...

Being your #1 cheerleader is a real compliment for somebody who is training to be a lifestyle coach! Thank you!

I don't know if the e-mail is working. Can you try one more? Sorry to be so irritating!

fusion boutique said...

ok it is sent ... I hope you get it!?!