FUSION BOUTIQUE

Fusion Boutique is a women's clothing store that retails Canadian Designers. We are committed to supporting independent fashion and a unique shopping experience.

SUMMER SALE!!

Fusion Boutique is have a sale!!
40% OFF 40% OFF 40% OFF 40% OFFALL CLOTHING AND ACCESSORIES

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

More Colours for the "Zaire" designed by Orb Clothing Co.

This is probably the most practical and versitile shirt that you will own this summer. You can wear it to the beach, out shopping, on a picnic, or for a nght out on the town. You get the idea this is a top that won't spend much time in your closet I can guarantee that!! I have added the two colour variations that I have in the store below... Enjoy and hurry in as at $50 they have been selling fast!

This is a great blue and green mixture ... would look great with a tan!

And of course I have it in black ...

6 comments:

Dr. Melissa West said...

Love the new summer clothes. Can't wait to freshen up my closet. Maybe you can bring a suit case at Easter?

fusion boutique said...

Hey Melissa
Ya it is nice to have some new stock kicking in the store. Let me know what you are interested in and I will bring it along with me and you can try on!!

bathmate said...

www.bathmateus.com
I like it !!!
Good posting !!!
Nice posting !!!
thanks

bathmate said...

very nice blog......
i like your posting ,this is the better blog.

Bathmate

bathmate said...

As always an excellent posting.The
way you write is awesome.Thanks. Adding more information will be more useful.

Bathmate

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!