FUSION BOUTIQUE

Fusion Boutique is a women's clothing store that retails Canadian Designers. We are committed to supporting independent fashion and a unique shopping experience.

SUMMER SALE!!

Fusion Boutique is have a sale!!
40% OFF 40% OFF 40% OFF 40% OFFALL CLOTHING AND ACCESSORIES

Friday, January 19, 2007

Officially an Ebayer!

Thats right Fusion Boutique has finally got with the "times" and is now an ebayer. It's a whole new world out there. I had no idea how many people actually are on Ebay. It is great and tons of fun having a new outlet for the store.

Take a look on ebay.com for my auctions and soon to come my online store! Yes that's right online shopping will happen as soon as the beginning of February. But for now you can bid on my auctions I am fusionboutiquegirl.

See you all "ebay-ing" soon!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow! Good luck with this part of your store. It will explode now!